for digital goods
Right of withdrawal for digital goods
Cancellation policy for digital goods / sample cancellation form
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Cancellation policy for digital content
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Paula Mosica, Südostallee 120, 12487 Berlin, Mobile: +49 157 57 17 17 94, Fon: +49 30 2218 0698, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.godzilla ) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
Reasons for extinction
In the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier, the right of withdrawal expires if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract after the consumer
1. has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur will begin executing the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period and
2. has confirmed that he is aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal by agreeing to the execution of the contract.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To: Paula Mosica, Südostallee 120, 12487 Berlin, Mobile: +49 157 57 17 17 94, Fon: +49 30 2218 0698, E-Mail: email@example.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.